Muslin bedding "Eliane" 135x200cm (53x79”) • Old Rose
8 in stock
Our bedding designs
Our muslin bedding in fine Old Rose invites you to sleep in, daydream, and relax. An absolute must-have for a stylish bedroom!
Our bedding materials
Our bedding is made of 100% organic muslin cotton and combines the soft feel of muslin with an aesthetic look. The duvet cover and pillowcase are fitted with high-quality zippers. Our bedding is sewn in Germany and meets the OEKO-TEX standard.
Sizes & care of our bedding
- Size pillowcases: 80cm x 40cm (31x16”) or 80cm x 80cm (31x31”) or 60cm x 40cm (24x16”)
- Size duvet cover: 135 x 200 cm (53x79”)
- High-quality zippers in duvet cover and pillowcase
- Machine washable 60°C
By using and washing it, our bedding becomes softer and softer over time, which gives it its typical muslin characteristics.
Our high quality and cuddly soft bed linen made from 100% organic cotton is available in five sizes:
- Muslin bed linen 135x200cm + a pillow of your choice
- Muslin bed linen 155x200cm + a pillow of your choice
- Muslin bed linen 155x220cm + a pillow of your choice
- Muslin bed linen 200x200cm + two pillows of your choice
- Muslin bed linen 240x220cm + two pillows of your choice
The matching cushions are available in three sizes:
- Muslin cushion 80cm x 40cm
- Muslin cushion 80cm x 80cm
- Muslin cushion 60cm x 40cm
Please note that we work with an interstitial seam starting from a size of 155x200cm. Bed linen without a seam up to and including 200x200cm is currently only available in the colors mauve, sage, oat, off-white and stone.
Your size is not listed? No problem, we are happy to create your new favorite bed linen! Just send us an email with your desired size of blanket and pillow to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our bed linen is made of 100% organic muslin cotton and combines the extraordinary properties of muslin with an aesthetic look. The blanket and pillow have high-quality zips at the ends. Our bed linen is sewn by our own seamstresses or in cooperation with social institutions such as refugee projects, workshops for the disabled or women's prisons.
- Machine wash at 60°C
- Air dry - tumble dry only on the gentle cycle at the lowest setting
Our bed linen becomes softer and softer with use and washing, giving it the typical muslin characteristics.
ATTENTION! Since it is a natural material and will shrink after the first wash, we deliver our bed linen in a slightly larger size!